Hmmm..... it's been long... it's been a couple of days since I have posted anything here. Actually was bit busy with work and other stuffs.
Week went with lot of things:
1. Attended 2 days seminar on TCM at Taj Coromandel.
2. Bought E72
3. Visited by some relatives
4. Got my bike back from the service center this monday
5. Prabhat is blessed with a baby girl (last gr8 event happened this week, and kept me busy doing nothing)
So again this week brought lots of new things in life....!!!
But at the same time I broke lots of promise this week... specially the promises made to some of the very good people in my life... and end up hurting their feeling... which I must take care going forward and not repeat again.
Though I was struggling with time as I was juggling between lots of stuffs.... I managed to do many things.. but at the same time I have a partial feeling of sadness... and there is no explanation for the same...!!!
Week went with lot of things:
1. Attended 2 days seminar on TCM at Taj Coromandel.
2. Bought E72
3. Visited by some relatives
4. Got my bike back from the service center this monday
5. Prabhat is blessed with a baby girl (last gr8 event happened this week, and kept me busy doing nothing)
So again this week brought lots of new things in life....!!!
But at the same time I broke lots of promise this week... specially the promises made to some of the very good people in my life... and end up hurting their feeling... which I must take care going forward and not repeat again.
Though I was struggling with time as I was juggling between lots of stuffs.... I managed to do many things.. but at the same time I have a partial feeling of sadness... and there is no explanation for the same...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment