Getting ready for the nxt trip to Lucknow and then to Ambikapur... and then Back to my Karm lok... Chennai...
Days are going with booking ticketz with various opitons, work at office and shopping in the night.... I just go for shopping but hardly buy anything good.... just buying all crap stuffs as I am not directly going to home. On special order I have bought dahi mirch for some relatives at Lucknow as this particular stuff is not available there....!!!
But I am awaiting this holiday badly....!!!
Days are going with booking ticketz with various opitons, work at office and shopping in the night.... I just go for shopping but hardly buy anything good.... just buying all crap stuffs as I am not directly going to home. On special order I have bought dahi mirch for some relatives at Lucknow as this particular stuff is not available there....!!!
But I am awaiting this holiday badly....!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment