So finally lost my phone over the weekend trip to Pondi on Employee Appreciation Day. Along with phone I lost all contacts, all pics and lots of reminders. Well dat's ok... Can't do much on dat. So now it's time to buy a new phone quickly as I am going to be very very busy nxt week... as got few dedicated work from office, and dat can not be escaped or delayed.
Last week was even more busier working on multiple stuffs... being a member of the organising committee it's pretty difficult to manage other works... and this time the other works were not just the regular job but the new budget has brought thousand of analysis to be done. I am using my brain at max in the office but still the results are not that great.... however learning is continuous.
The money is flowing more Out than In. In-flow is just my salary and out-flows have increased this month... Bike Repair... Buy Mobile... Insurance Premium... and many yet to come... these are few surplus payments that I have to make this month.
Huge cost for a small guy like me....!!! :(
It's good that... I am not much into Loans...!!!
Last week was even more busier working on multiple stuffs... being a member of the organising committee it's pretty difficult to manage other works... and this time the other works were not just the regular job but the new budget has brought thousand of analysis to be done. I am using my brain at max in the office but still the results are not that great.... however learning is continuous.
The money is flowing more Out than In. In-flow is just my salary and out-flows have increased this month... Bike Repair... Buy Mobile... Insurance Premium... and many yet to come... these are few surplus payments that I have to make this month.
Huge cost for a small guy like me....!!! :(
It's good that... I am not much into Loans...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment