Friday, December 25, 2009
TN Express
I am in the train which is running 4 hrs late. I am going from Chennai to Jhansi to catch the intercity to Lucknow. Things are not going as planned. I have this intercity tomorrow morning at 6 am and the connection is highly doubtful if this train keeps running late. Tamilnadu xpress is generally recongnised for it's on time however I don't know what has happnd to this train today on x mas day of 2009. I am feeling very bore moreover not feeling like doing anything. The body is very stressed and I have to continously go and strech the muscle whenevr I she the area near to train toilet is free. Watch my first mobil movie ''District 9'' ovr my phone a couple of hours back.As I don't have anything to do except 'Atlas Shrugged' which I am carrying from last 4 months, I am writing the text. I am actually not finding 'Atlas Shrugged' very interesting but since I have started, have to complete this as soon as possible.Posting this now.... May post some more stuffs if keep finding no work to do...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment