Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LKO to RNQ

Enjoying a lot from last few days in Lucknow. Lucknow, almost 4 yrs back I visited this place and today it has changed drastically. The government of UP has not left any stone unturned in beautifing the capital city. Anyway, that's the part from the city... Life here is not much different, people are same and not found much difference in the culture. Life is easy as people take life easy here, but what has shown skyrocket index raise is the real estate price... Around 400% jump.Eating too much and that too without any proper order. This morning was terrible as it created disorder in my stomach and I am still struggling with this disorder inside the train.. the most common phenomwnon of loose motion is not letting me go... However I am fighting hard. I am now on the way back to home and expected to reach there by tomorrow afternoon.So see you at home...!!! 

No comments: