My bike is still standing at home after the mishap. No time to even go for giving it for a service... well no time is just an excuse from me. Whatelse I am not doing without my bike is... not going to gym, not going for swiming, not able to leave ofice on time as I have to wait for someone who can drop me on the way to his home... and yeh... I am not able to enjoy the ride.
Things to do for tomorrow includes the enquiry about the bik servicing and decide what to do along with the regular office work.
Well I forgot to mention "the Chennai Kitchen" experince. The Chennai Kitchten is our new caterer for serving us breakfast and lunch in the office, and they are really good and quite cheap... they just charge Rs 20 and Rs 35 for breakfast and lunch in the order and to all my surprise I am fairly liking the food. I have just orderd for lunch, and eating it heavily everyday. I may be seeing myself gaing good weight in a couple of weeks time. Lets see anyway... things are not certain anywhere.
Life can't be guessed...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment