Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Office day of 2009

So I am not going Lucknow today as mt waiting did get clear. Now I have to board tomorrow's train which will take me to Jhansi and again I have to change the train to reach Lucknow.

Office atmosphere was really good... may be because my bosses where happy. It's always good to see smiling face of bosses in the office to smile back and keep a smiling environment alive in the office. We are generally so much busy in work that hardly find time to even take a sip of water from the bottle kept just in front of us however today was a god day overall.

Day started with MRM and ended with my Planned Official Trip to Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Tirrupur and Tuticorin in the first month of 2010. Tentative Plan is from 18 to 22 Jan.. lets see but.

So this was my last day in office in 2009.
Now new day in the office in new year with new resolutions.

No comments: