Saw the longest office day today from 9 am to almost 12 midnight... actually reached home exactly at 12.... must have started 15 minutes before. While reading my horoscope this morning where it was mentioned that this day is going to change my career.... I am now able to understand what does that mean. Every thing has it's first time and today was my first time of start working long hours in the office... it is going to change my life definetely.... it's going to make me brun out... make me busy and will make me working like a dumb ass... oh... I am afraid...!!!
I got to rectify this immediately.... no late working in the office... however these days new year's budget is just killing me... hell lot of analysis is taking my time away....!!!
Grrr... No.... I am not going to continue this.... I can't be a hardworking fellow.
I got to rectify this immediately.... no late working in the office... however these days new year's budget is just killing me... hell lot of analysis is taking my time away....!!!
Grrr... No.... I am not going to continue this.... I can't be a hardworking fellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment