Friday, December 11, 2009

Stupidityyyyyyy....

I am not a pep guy and never want to be.... and as usual I dnt know what I am...!!!

Well this is weekend... celebrating over a pint of beer with some snacks and blogs... planning to buy my new phone, zeroed down to E72 till time.... dnt know if I change the mood after sometime... till y'day it was E71... before that it was BB8520.... It's weird I keep changing... I am not always same...!!!

Was just thinking about office life... thinking about taking some risk... wat is life after all without risk and gain... it just a boring bus ride... which I am doing from last two day... as I dnt hve any other medium to come back from office...!!!

Oooooo.... Lost my phone and lost all contact... and lost faith on many people...!!!
Lost the interest on many things... and trying to loose some stupidity...!!!

No comments: