December Started with a Bad Salary note and More Work quote. Expense is going to be huge this month because of some previous events and yes have to pay my Life Insurance premium second installation even. Getting ready for Employee Appreciation Party at Pondicherry with all the employee of the MAA (Chennai) region including HYD (Hyderabad), CJB (Coimbatore) and TCR (tuticorin) branches. Being the part of organising committe always restrict you to enjoy the events fully as you are responsible for many stuffs and if things go wrong it reflects your personality. I am same ON the Job and Off... however what I am, that is not clear.
Last month of the year is not going to be long for sure... I am on Holiday from 25 Dec to 03 Jan. 10... will go somewhere but can't be in this town. Getting my self ready to set new resolution... though this years resolution not yet achived... Goal Set but failed to achieve... Big de-motivator to set any further challenging goals for me... sigh....!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment