Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Learning life's learning

If life is bringing you more and more diversifications... it's good... I am learning quite a lot of stuffs these day... personal and professional front both. I feel happy so far I keep adding some accessories to life, that will help the life to look more beautiful.

The girl taught me a lot... a few days back... nah... just y'day over g-chat. I am quite moody it seems and sometime don't know how to handle the situation and I should understand why will she give a damn about my mood... actually she has never given. Got to learn a lot from this instance on how to handle the conversation... though I doubt I gonna have any further conversation with that girl but will take it very positively to learn and earn from this experience.

Well other things are ok.... Started my Swimming session again with Hotel Savera... and just loved the pool. Looking forward for my Trip to God's own country... a Nomadic Escapade.

1 comment:

Paavani said...

jst so dat u know...i really njoy chattin wid u.... :)