Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Raashee... Thumbs Down

The day past on over juggling around to find the answer for "what your raashee ?"... was waiting for this flick from along time but AG has turned down all my expectation.... Reviews are really pitiable...!!!

Just got out of the chat room... and going for sleep... but thought of trying my hand for blogger's blog update for the day...

I am trying to reduce my liquor consumption... as in India this is not a good thing...
The person who boozes is looked with the most spoiled looks... well I never give a damn about all this... but there are few people who are my life... and I can not let them feel any low because of any of my freaks.

It's time to sleep now... tomorrow have to get up early... and rush to gym... to catch the gal... who smiles at me... ;)

Say all the best to me.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the very best....:)