September was quite good...!!!
Got some good results related to work... taken some regular schedule seriously and went for swimming after almost a full year.
Saturday brought one more boring but relaxing day... got but at 8:30 in the morning... gym... sleep... lunch... sleep... swimming... evening frnds get togther with Black Dog, the scotch... Dine and now writing this unusual stuff....!!!
Life is pretty easy these days and I am not enjoying it much.... nothing new and exciting in life.
Planning a kerala trip next week and hope that will bring some adventure in living...!!!
Went to check SLR at Camara citi... want to but one and there is huge confusion between Canon 1000s and Nikon D60... but will finalise one soon... more likely D60...!!!
Life is changing as I am learning quite a new stuff...!!!
Sometimes I feel good and now is that...!!!
Got some good results related to work... taken some regular schedule seriously and went for swimming after almost a full year.
Saturday brought one more boring but relaxing day... got but at 8:30 in the morning... gym... sleep... lunch... sleep... swimming... evening frnds get togther with Black Dog, the scotch... Dine and now writing this unusual stuff....!!!
Life is pretty easy these days and I am not enjoying it much.... nothing new and exciting in life.
Planning a kerala trip next week and hope that will bring some adventure in living...!!!
Went to check SLR at Camara citi... want to but one and there is huge confusion between Canon 1000s and Nikon D60... but will finalise one soon... more likely D60...!!!
Life is changing as I am learning quite a new stuff...!!!
Sometimes I feel good and now is that...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment