Saturday, September 5, 2009

How to make the evening ?

Month's first weekend and I don't know what to do. I slept almost 4-5 Hrs today from morning. Just got up half n hour back and trying to figure out how to spend my evening. It's always so difficult for a guy who is not blessed with a girl friend definitely at this point of time which is the high time for enjoyment in any body's life. So Saturday is knocking my head with helluva worthless and pointless ideas on "how to spend the time". Saw some bacha khucha doopahar ka khana in the kitchen and had the same as was damn famished followed by quick and continuous sips of a cup of tea. Wow... I think I made my evening... lol :)

This morning reminded me that today is Teacher's Day... the B'day of Dr. Radhakrishan former president of India... hey, I got a good GK man. It reminded me about my teachers at school, college, coaching and all the places where I have learn the traits of life and knowledge. Teachers are the formal people who are designated for the job, and the one who takes interest in taking part to educate the society.

Well too much of pondering, lets get back to the thinking process where I was dreaming up of making my evening a good one. Hmmm... I think I should log out from here and think, OR have to go the Nike way...

Just do it...!!! but what... ;)

No comments: