Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time smiles back :)

Lots of happening things are happening around me. I met my college time friend yesterday after almost 6 Yrs and guess what salaa bikul nahi badla. He works with Star News Delhi and we share a close friednship bond as he was with me as my room-mate for almost 2 full years at graduation time. Fortunately he got a chance to visit Chennai, and I never missed this long awaiting oppurtunity to see him. We spent 45 full minutes with each other chuckling around and remebering the old college days, but enjoyed this short clip. Don't know when I gonna see him next.

Today again a great news, Sid&Saloni are blessed with a cute, little, sexy and definitely precious little dude. I heard about this in the noon time, and rushed to hospital as soon as I retired from my daily office work. OMG... First time in my life I have ever seen a new born baby in this early nascent stage, It was a such a tangible feeling to see this young guy who has not even opened his eyes or he may be sleeping.

So there are minimum 2 things that has happened this week which is quite a cool event for me, and will definitely remember both of them for a long time.

No comments: