Life is running fast... and I am not able to catch up. I don't know why but I am getting the feeling of dawdling. I don't know why that even being a happy being I am not quite satisfied. I don't know why I am not experiencing that self esteem which I was longing for.
I remember the 1st day of 2009... it's almost been 9 months now and I am exactly the same place where I was. Few changes happened... like I got promoted in my job, I learned some new traits and I got some real new friends. Learning and changes are something that is inevitable for me, and for everyone else. However there is not any significant learning and changes in life. Now the significance of significance depends on the degree of significance we actual believe in. May be it's not enough for me... however I feel happy and sad when I compare myself with somebody else.
I am keeping big dream... but those seem just like dreams.
Don't know when the heaven I gonna live them and when the hell I gonna start working on those.
May be I have already, I just have to use my experience to fulfill my dream...!!!
I remember the 1st day of 2009... it's almost been 9 months now and I am exactly the same place where I was. Few changes happened... like I got promoted in my job, I learned some new traits and I got some real new friends. Learning and changes are something that is inevitable for me, and for everyone else. However there is not any significant learning and changes in life. Now the significance of significance depends on the degree of significance we actual believe in. May be it's not enough for me... however I feel happy and sad when I compare myself with somebody else.
I am keeping big dream... but those seem just like dreams.
Don't know when the heaven I gonna live them and when the hell I gonna start working on those.
May be I have already, I just have to use my experience to fulfill my dream...!!!
I feel Baffled, Bewildered and Broken.
Oh I am confused.... damn it..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment