Turning so indecisive these days.... not even able to plan the trip... waiting for so long.Chennai is no longer a fun place...!!!
Time and Tide never wait for anybody... Then why should I...???And even if I... it's not going to change anything.Year is about to end... only 3 more months to go... have to set my final goal for the final quarter.
Work is better and more enjoying... but life is getting bored...!!!I am selling my 8-9 Hrs every day... and How could I get a better deal ???
Anyway... I gonna work.... but why at this level... y can't be a little better... and y just a little better... y can't be much better...???
Why shouldn't i get married.... oh... this is also pending... hell man.
Am i forgetting my responsibilities... I think so... but why am I doing this. I am not doing... I am leaving past behind for present and not thinking about future... wowAm I a fool....??? I think so.... But why do i think so... why can't I think better about me...!!!
Well why should I think better... and why I shouldn't think better...???Ha ha ha...
I am mind-boggling... no... I am boggling my mind.... :)
It's lightening-Struck man...!!!
Time and Tide never wait for anybody... Then why should I...???And even if I... it's not going to change anything.Year is about to end... only 3 more months to go... have to set my final goal for the final quarter.
Work is better and more enjoying... but life is getting bored...!!!I am selling my 8-9 Hrs every day... and How could I get a better deal ???
Anyway... I gonna work.... but why at this level... y can't be a little better... and y just a little better... y can't be much better...???
Why shouldn't i get married.... oh... this is also pending... hell man.
Am i forgetting my responsibilities... I think so... but why am I doing this. I am not doing... I am leaving past behind for present and not thinking about future... wowAm I a fool....??? I think so.... But why do i think so... why can't I think better about me...!!!
Well why should I think better... and why I shouldn't think better...???Ha ha ha...
I am mind-boggling... no... I am boggling my mind.... :)
It's lightening-Struck man...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment