Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mahabalipuram... the trip

Back from Mahabalipuram, and I would say "I loved the place"... may be it's because I love visiting historical places. Tamilnadu is full of such places, I am just not exploring it. Though the terror of swine flu is not yet discounted by the people and media, however this time just din't want to accept any crap against the trip. I would be loading the snaps soon on my Facebook and Orkut account to gain the envy of the connections... lol :)

Overall the trip was fantastic, and the terrible overnight stay added more fun to it. Now we are back, and next is Globus... one of the favourite shopping point for us as it keeps throwing discounts and we love to fritter away the monthly monetary gains from our beloved company to respect the bumper sales going on anywhere in the city... we are actually encouraging it, so no shopping without sale...!!! :)

Mr. Prabhat Gupta and Mr. Avinash kumar is also joining me for the same... and would love to make them to buy something.

So it's time now... have to start...!!!

1 comment:

Shivendra Singh said...

I made them to buy... ha ha ha...!!!