Being excited sometimes is really not good... I am suffering from Cold and Cough... because I was excited y'day. Whenevr I go for gym and do some good exercise, I feel so excited to have good breakfast after taking bath. This is what I did y'day... came from gym... and took immediate bath to have breakfast as soon as possible... complimenting to that I added good quantity of proteinex into my milk... result... adverse effect on my health... I am on the bed from y'day afternoon... sneezing, coughing and with running nose....!!!
Spoke to some of the nice friends today... sent lots of smses to many people across the country... some replied with a cute smile, some never bothered to reply, some treated my smses as also ran and some replied with fiery. Evening took 5 shots of undiluted rum with sugar to get some heat, and fight with cold, cold and cold. Feeling much better now...!!!
In our country people always think that the person who takes alcohol is not giving respect to our native culture, and is treated as a ridicules personality... Don't know when we gonna grow up...!!!
Rather than passing comments on other "Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little". Enjoy the life... but don't dilute your self esteem and integrity... Foolish people let the beverage control their mind.
Spoke to some of the nice friends today... sent lots of smses to many people across the country... some replied with a cute smile, some never bothered to reply, some treated my smses as also ran and some replied with fiery. Evening took 5 shots of undiluted rum with sugar to get some heat, and fight with cold, cold and cold. Feeling much better now...!!!
In our country people always think that the person who takes alcohol is not giving respect to our native culture, and is treated as a ridicules personality... Don't know when we gonna grow up...!!!
Rather than passing comments on other "Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little". Enjoy the life... but don't dilute your self esteem and integrity... Foolish people let the beverage control their mind.
1 comment:
Indeed - it is foolish people that let their beverage control their mind!
Get well soon!
Post a Comment