I am leaving for home today and going to board GT at 7:15 from Chennai Central which is not at all the center of Chennai. Bit excited about this journey as I take it a bit off the schedule stuff and try to enjoy. Have posted few entries on my train expedition before even... Trip to home generally jails me inside the trains and buses for more than 30 Hrs, and why not after all the home is at a very up country position in India.
I have lots of excuses of "not-feeling-like-working" emotion.... I am feeling unrest and busy doing nothing in office. Writing this will at least make me feeling like doing something. I am expecting a lot from this trip, a cool trip... a good learning and a nice experience. I just keep wishing "me" best lucks.
I am going from Chennai to Nagpur, aboard second train Ltt Shalimar from Nagpur to Raipur, and will take a overnight bus from Raipur to Ambikapur... all connections are very tight, and if I make all of them I will reach home by 7 Am on 16th...!!! so even this is a 36 Hrs travel.... lol ;)
I am not sure how interesting this trip will be but will keep posted on whatever happens....!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment