Escapes are becoming less and less...!!!
Life is not at all hectic these days... but I am not happy. Life got more meaningful questions... but I am not excited. Life is getting more responsibilities... but I am not ready. I am feeling bored in the world... life looks quite uncertain... and people seems quite selfish.
Those who never called me calling me, never chatted with me chatting, never gave a reason to smiles are giving a thought about me.... yes people are selfish.
In fact today even I have seen a selfish unpleasant person in me... I am just like others... I am no different.... I shouldn't blame others why are they like that if I got the same stuff in me.
Today, I am missing my learning habit... today I am finding me very odd... today is giving me concerns... today is my "D" Day....!!!
Because it's today and I am insomniac.
Today am missing escapes from the social life... today I am no what I was...!!!
Life is not at all hectic these days... but I am not happy. Life got more meaningful questions... but I am not excited. Life is getting more responsibilities... but I am not ready. I am feeling bored in the world... life looks quite uncertain... and people seems quite selfish.
Those who never called me calling me, never chatted with me chatting, never gave a reason to smiles are giving a thought about me.... yes people are selfish.
In fact today even I have seen a selfish unpleasant person in me... I am just like others... I am no different.... I shouldn't blame others why are they like that if I got the same stuff in me.
Today, I am missing my learning habit... today I am finding me very odd... today is giving me concerns... today is my "D" Day....!!!
Because it's today and I am insomniac.
Today am missing escapes from the social life... today I am no what I was...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment