Monday, October 5, 2009

At the stroke of the Mid-night

I am still coughing... cold has gone along however.

Every new day I hear or read or come to know from television that one or other celebs are starting their blog. I feel sometimes that, I at least started it before them. but same-while it forces me to think what should I write in my blog as I am doing nothing different everyday... the same old stuff...!!! These celebs have lot more interesting stuffs to write as their life itself is an adventure...!!!

I have seen many blog which are too fictitious but the way those are written gives a true picture of truth. Being fictitious is not the part of my blog and neither I am going to add that flavour ever, but Yeh will keep adding the background music and sound how it happens in the TV Serials... to make it a bit entertaining, at least for me.

BTW, Y'day mid night we peeped into Mr. Gupta's house to wish Mrs. Gupta best wishes on her birthday, and Mrs Gupta was looking pretty good wearing her new out fit. We were joined by Mr. and Mrs. Avinash Kumar for the celebration, and enjoyed the cake and custard at the stroke of the mid-night of 06 Oct. 2009. Usual stuffs again happened ;) photography.... throwing cakes on each other, and gossiping. We are now expecting the party this weekend, and hopefully will get as Mr. Gupta is a big time dildaar on frittering away moolah for loved ones.

Will keep all my enetries short so that it won't be that tedious to read...!!!

No comments: