It was a long awaiting event. We were hearing for it from last more than a year. Finally it's fixed and I found myself yawning early morning on 28th at my mausi 8th floor apartment in Butler palace colony lucknow. The agenda of the day was to attend the wedding at Taj Gomtinagar.
Samrat Rahi, I always cherish a great deal of memories with him. He was a super intelligent guy with updated knowlege on general stuffs around us. We have played many cricket matches togther and lost 75 perecent of those. We opened a library of comics and have been fooled by colony people. We spent great times together. Vikrant Rahi who is the younger brother of Samrat is always with us as they just have an years differnce.
I had planned for my travel the day I got an invite from Samrat over sms 'babbu 28 ka plan kar lena' and has anyone in this world has got such kind of invite but we share a different kind of relationship with not much formalities. I booked my train ticket and return flight from lko to hyd. My train was on 2th5 night and the waiting list 6 didnt get cleared. I had to replan my travel in a very short notice. The options were take a flight and spend 9 grands or do something else. I choose the latter one. I started discovering other options and checking the connection to reach lucknow and finally I found something good... Bus from Hyderabad to Nagpur overnight, second bus from Nagpur to Jabalpur 7 hrs and train from Jabalpur to Lucknow 14 hrs and I made my apperance in lucknow on 27th around 1030 hrs. I was happy as this travel cost me around 1500 only and I was able to save a great sum of hard earned money.
Finally I was in lucknow and I headed to Vibha mausi's appartment which was in Butler palace square off jopling road. I reached there in half an hr and found all my 4 mausis there... Wide open eyes.
Saturday night was the planned wedding day and we appeared for baraat. We started from Gomtinagat Vishalkhand towards Taj and reached near to Taj to finally start band, baaza and baraat. It took around 2 hrs to travel 200 meters to reach Taj entrance. The arrangement was good but there were no nonveg and that wasnt bothering me as I dont eat nonveg on Saturdays. The evening was good and then the marriage ritual started. I managed to keep myself awake till 5 am and after that I wasnt able to keep my eyes open. I left Taj at 5 am so that I can catch up with my sleep for sometime as I have to even catch my flight in the afternoon. Reached mausi's place by 6 am and dozzed off.
Mithi my cousin sister, I am not writing anything about you in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment