So what is happening man, when are you getting married. Usual question from almost all the known people everytime I meet them. This time it was Bharat Bhusan Swan my MBA-mate. Keep yourself free during summer buddy, this is my usual answer and even this time it wasn't different. So are you seeing anybody, second question from my mate. Yeh, I do but we fight a lot and I am not sure if we should go ahead, my answer. Oh boy, girls always fight and it's there in their nature just see if you are ready to patch up even after fighting several times with her, said Bharat who got married an year back, and He made me to think.
That's a point. We keep fighting everyday when we talk but again we talk and we dnt talk about y'day's fight, I just realised.
You just learn many things from your friends.
Now what to talk about this girl and I dont know what to do with her. Everytime I speak to her she surprises or shocks me with one or another things. She is kind of becoming a habit for me and it is confusing me so badly. I almost go brealthless after talking to her... and now I have started talking to her almost daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment