My ICICI credit card bill sms just popped up on the screen of the phone.
9 Grand and odd... it's killing me !
Average I am paying around 15 Grand a month for credit card... ICICI, HSBC, HDFC. Apart from this I have normal expenses likes Household, Conveyance, Eating, Travel, EMIs and obviously buying some or other things. My expenses are overshooting and I am finding it really difficult to manage. My savings are very bad despite of last good month in term of Salary. I was just thinking even a couple of days back also on the same. I remember the days when I used to get 14 Grand and just surprised how I used to manage.
One good thing what I am doing is 'investing'. I make sure that I invest atleast 80 to 90 Grand a month on mixed risk and mixed term plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment