Sunday, January 22, 2012

The new experience - my Galaxy s2

Last month I bought a new phone, and it is Samsung Galaxy S2. I am yet to learn lots of features which is already there in this phone. My previous phone was Nokia E72 and it was also a great phone except that it was slow and used to hang on loads, however it had the best battery backup I have ever seen in any smartphone. Nokia E72 was my first smartphone which changed the way I communicate. Today I am posting my blog by sending an email is all learned from my E72. I just keep sending emails and my blog gets posted. I dont open my blogger site but I can post the blog only because of these smartphones from anywhere anytime.

My galaxy S2 is far superior and it has applications for every damn thing. Just search with any word and you will fond an application for that. I am now even able to check my official emails from my phone and I end up working late hours with overseas offices. Overall its a beautiful phone with amazing applications and a high resolution LED screen. I am certainly loving it. The only grey area is 'battery' but I can understand the reason why it gets drained so fast.

These are some beautiful technologies we have that has made our life easy however how dependent we are now on these technology. A day without my cellphone makes me uneasy and I become restless the moment I find the internet link in my phone is down.

Techology is further going to change the world. The future is yet to be discovered by me once it is created. Lets see what all we gonna see in our future !!!

No comments: