Saturday, January 14, 2012

Betrayal

I also perceive myself as a person who forgives and forgets however I have realised several time that I have been again hurt by the same person. Now from where did this topic came in my mind this Sunday morning.

I have the habit to reading my sunsign when I see that in newspaper. This morning I was reading and one line reads like 'the second half of the week shows confusion and also betrayal of faith from someone you did not expect, take care of your personnel belongings too'.

I aint a great believer of these predictions however I definetly give a thought. I am now thinking who can betray my trust. As I told, I have been hurt by the people who I gave one more chance but I have learned from my mistakes... I dont expect anything from the people now. Expectation is the biggest cause of dissatisfaction and hurt.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. I got to write again if things happened as stated in the sunsign forecast.

All the best to me !

No comments: