So I just thought, lemme write the first post of the year and it's 12 day of the year. Yeh, I think numerology works and 3 shd be a good number afterall it's 12th year of this century also.
Resolution comes first with the new year but I made the point, this year NO RESOLUTION. Will do what i feel like doing i.e full footloose. With the growing age we got to grow in thinking also. How will it work for me is the question and the answer is 'i dnt kno'.
Some decisions are taken for fun... So thos year shd be full of fun. Doing new things gonna be the stride so putting limit is waste. This to run brakefree... Fooltoo bindass.
So starting the year with a big smile and big heart... With big 'dont kno'.
Have a great year ahead !!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment