Saturday, January 21, 2012

Identity Crisis

Some people get along with others so well in the very first meeting some people just cant.

With some people you enjoy but with some people you feel strange.

I do go well with few people however I dnt go well with other. I generally feel different when left with a mixed crowd. I tried finding the answer of this question today.

I think I dont have a single image with different set of people. Either they have perceived me differently or I projected myself differently. I am a slightly different person at home than what I am in office and different when I am with friends. I am different with different friends also. Some friends perceive me as a cool person and for some I am short tempered. Some think that I am friendly and some feel I am strange. The problem actually arises when all these people come together at the same time and same place....behaviour changes dramatically.

Sometimes I feel, I no longer sustain my identity. I dont know what kind of person I am, or I am just a mixer of different personality.

Sometimes I question, 'Am I Normal ? '

And I have no answer... So far !

No comments: