Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Don't crawl on the broken glasses

What does that mean... Perhaps don't hurt your self more or like Jale par namak chidakana kind off. Yes it's like that only.

Actually I got this from an article what I was reading in ET today where it has givem that we should do all to hide the negative experience with the previosu employer while looking for a prospective one. It was a nice article actually.

I was on call full 2nd half with my immediate boss and listening to him speaking about many things. He is got many things to learn and I have actually learned a lot from him so far. His leadership style is entirely different and not everyone likes him but he got something which is different than other manager I have seen in EI may be because he got the warehousing backgroud and he better understands how ro handle people with less intellect which is a tough job. Handling intelligent people infact is easier than working with people with no knowelege and I understand this very well as I have already seen people working with labours and all.

There are many things to learn from this person perhaps we got to filter it properly and ensure that the right stuff is going in. You can also end up getting some bad practices and I see some those kind of things are already happening.

Learning of the day:
A person who talks bad about somebody infront of you will definetly talk bad about you infront of others. Don't get involved with this kind of creature.

No comments: