Friday, September 2, 2011

D o n t k n o w w h a t t o w r i t e !

Everytime when I feel like writing and when I have content to write I see myself without my phone, and everytime when I have phone and think of writing, I find myself without the topic. But now I have one thing always at the end of the day and that is learning of the day... Which is certainly is a concept stolen from Prachi's style of writing. Now who is Prachi is not the point but yes she is the one crazy girl and very different from most of the girls I met in my life, she got many things which differentiates her from any other normal Indian girl. She is just very smart !

Aug just got over a couple of days back and now it is Sep'11. Salary is not that great these days I am still in 50s, which I am from last almost 2 yrs. Despite of the fact that I not getting paid so much, I still feel I that it's problem frm my side. Much handsome salary stuffs are already waiting for me out of EI but I am jst not trying anthing out. I still feel we are one of the most professional company in logistics business and I value it a lot.

Btw, what was the learning of the day... Everything that tastes bad not necessary is bad for you... Example Karela.

No comments: