Sheba Karim: Skunk Girl
Jabeen Akhtar: Welcome to Americanistan
Haider Warraich: Auros Of The Jinn
These are the young growing agile writters in Pakistan, however pakistan already got many famous writter who made the literary world sit up and take notice. Some of them and their work is given below:
Mohsin Hamid: Moth Smoke, The Reluctant Fundamentalist
Mohammed Hanif: A Case Of Exploding Mangoes, Our Lady of Allice Bhatti
Kamila Shamsie: Burnt Shadow
Daniyal Mueenuddin: Other Rooms, Other Wonder
H M Naqvi: Home Boy
I can't read all as I know I am already having so many books lying in my bookself, and I am yet to read them but I will see what is available in India and pick one or two from them to start with. You never know I may end up reading all even, all depends on how I am finding the stuffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment