Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I m better than what I think I am !

Either I underestimate myself or I jst keep it simple. I have a bad habit of getting bored of anything very quickly, I got bored even with writing blog, reading books, going gym, watching TV, chatting with frnds, listening to music. I need something new, I even get bored with my work and that may be the reason why I changed 3 profiles in last 5 years in my company. I love change, but I love change that brings excitement.

I was in Delhi last month and enjoyed the time. Met Shubhransu, Amitabh Sinha, Javed Akhtar (my frnd, nt the lyricist), Manoj Patel, his wife and his sweet adorale daughter Sia. It was a training time and trainer were Mark Multer and David McComb, lovely training, I jst loved it. Met many account management people, whole of India. Bharthi and Deepthi from BLR, Poonam from BOM, Archana, Ruchi, Robin, Ankur and Devyani from Delhi, and also my old MAA account mgmnt team. During the same time even KC and Europe 3 GBP person was also there and it was a very nice meeting them. Shared room with Rohan and we had a real good time. The room was very good with Bathroom walls made up of transparent glasses, you got to put curtains to cover yourself ;)

Last month 19th I was back to HYD and I have not written anything. Now I have my flight to Cochin day after tomorrow, we are 9 people, 6 frm HYD and 3 frm BLR... We gonna have fun in Kerala. It's time to enjoy... Breakfree !

Will keep posting ! :)

No comments: