As I wrote on FB '' I can only clench my jaw and grind my teeth on Mumbai Blast. I can't express my anger with anything else. I can't say our National Security is inefficient and ineffective. We are a bunch of thick skinned Indian '' and I mean it. How much ever time we are bombed we don't bother, we are certainely thick skinned, we will never change our attitude, be it a general public or a politician... We will never change and we don't give a damn for the people who lost their life or their family. We certainely forget things so fast, we are so busy running for our daily work and crazy life.
India should take very effective action, they should impliment strong security system and awareness must be increased.
India should become more sensitive !
Politicians are bloody of no use, they just empathise.
No comments:
Post a Comment