Managed to get 5 days off... Managed to get approval frm my manager 'no', managed to reduce my work load and approval frm self to go ahead with this holiday. It's going to a long out of hyderabad office stuff as I am going to Delhi after my holidays on official work, so will be in Delhi on 16, 17, 18 and 19. Going to meet some old frnds... Grads frnds... Some I havn't seen frm last 6 yrs also.
Since this was an unplanned holiday getting ticket was also a problem, somehow managed to get Tatkal Sleeper ehich was waiting 15 but got cleared. I am not in mood to spend any money for air movement as my expenses have already gone over the roof in Hyderabad.
Was not even writing blog lately, nt sure if I can be frequent again however I will atleast make sure that I am updating my Delhi visit... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment