Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kerala Reloaded :)

We are at ICH, Indian Coffee House the same chain that used to be our favourite when we were doing college in Indore, a decent, tasty food and less expensive food joint. But as me how did I find the food here, I would say not that impressive, and it may be because we entered with huge expectation. I even ordered coffee thinking it will at least be great, however nothing much.

We reached Cochin y'day and our flight hopped via Bangalore. Saw the Bangalore airport first time, it doesn't stand anywhere when compared to Hyderabad airport. We checked-in to homestay of ecogreen tour, and it was just a home of the owner of the tour company... But an awesome place to spend weekend. We stayed there in the night after having dinner. For dinner we went out to buy it. I dint miss the opportunity to pick a bottle of beer as I was having headache from the evening. Beer made me to enjoy the dinner which was actually good and we all loved it. BTW we were 4 ppl y'day night... Iqran, Devesh, Priya and offcourse me, but now we are 9 ppl with more ppl joining... Mukul, Mona, Sourabh, Ravi and Anu. We are now on the way to Munnar on tempo traveller, a 17 seater vehicle with just 9 people on board, and the song playing is 'Give me some sunshine and give me some rain, give me another time I wanna grow up once again'. :)

No comments: