We checked in to a hotel called Lake Zone and have got 3 adjacent pent house kind of rooms. It's around 2 am and we are all wide awake, chatting, laughing, playing some crazy games and pulling each other leg. Same as last time I again found Kerala very beautiful place, and people here are very friendly.
Today is even Rakshabandhan and I got my Rakhi frm my sister on time, only thing I was missing was to arrange for a gift for my sister. I am missing her, and while travelling from Cochin to Munnar I was just cherishing many memories created with my sister. We fought like enemies and cared like real frnds, we helped each other manytime.
Friends are still chatting and enjoying but I want to call it a day. It's post midnight and we even have tomorrow for sight seeing.
Also today was the final day of saawan and I am open for non-veg from tomorrow onwards. All set to devour !!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment