Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend @ Nizampet

It's Sinha's house... and second weekend in the row.

Amitabh Sinha aka Sinha aka AK aka Lala is our classmate of Post-grads and we share a couple of similar interest... Like... Food, he likes to cook and even I, but he is a much refined cook, and I cook just to time pass. Poetry, he loves and writes... I used to... but I still love to read and listen to them.

Sinha is getting into Entrepreneurship, he is starting a business, and that is the talk over the weekend most of the time over pints of beer. I really appreciate the initiative from this guy.

Sinha got good spacious house in Nizampet which can accomodate half dozen of friends over weekend ''aram se'' and since his wife is back to her home, we have got all the freedom to come and get sloshed ;)

So, the weekends are going good with quite a few college-mates... and that's the update.

No comments: