And this is nothing new, the family is so big that I have to visit some of them everytime I visit. First meet relatives, and then friends and then some people I never met before.
The time flies so fast whenever I come home, one week seemz like an affair of two three days. Visitng farm house takes one complete day covering other villages where we have farms and work going on.
Meeting people is one big of a task, not so many friends and I make sure I keep only a couple of guys informed about my presence in Ambikapur as I have to spend more time with Family.
Tomorrow is morning is my Train from Korba. Mummi and Naani are also joining me but they have waiting list ticket (w/l 1 and 2) that too of 2AC. If it gets cleared, it will be more time with family for some more days in HYD.
No comments:
Post a Comment