Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chennai over meeting and training

It got bounced y'day.. Posting again !

-----Original Message-----
From: shivendra.4@gmail.com
Sent: 11/03/2011, 12:23 am
To: my blog
Subject: Chennai over meeting and training


My Chennai trips are generally very hectic and this time it was again the same... Y'day morning I was in HYD and I am back today. Since I am nt very used to this kind of travel I am still finding it very hectic, but oflate I am able to manage, and it was nvr like before.

This time I went to Chennai to meet Thomas Cross. Thomas is the manager for account management for EMAIR i,e Europe, Middle East, Africa and Indian Region. I just loved meeting his...such a simple and down to earth personality which you hardly see in Indian people. Enjoyed meeting him and discussing many things that is related to job and out of the scope also.

Overall last 2 days were really good... It added good value and helped me in understanding the account management profile better.

Thomas, if you ever get a chance to read it. Thanks a lot !!! :)

No comments: