Sunday, January 2, 2011

Star-sky in the night

Today, now when I am writing this post I am in Udaipur for some work and it's 7 pm here. There isn't any stress however accidently I just twisted my neck and look up into the sky. I saw stars... Lots and lots of stars... and then only I realised that it's been long since I saw so many twinkling stars in the sky.

Mind dragged me back to my kid days when we used to go to our Village in summer holidays and used to sleep on Khatiya under the open sky. I used to doze off looking and counting those uncountable stars and realising how the earth is taking turn in the night from west to east. I used to notice how the bunch of stars are moving from one side of the sky to another size in their own formations.

I am loving this open sky after such a long time and can't resist myself writing this post.

The day will come again when I will be sleeping under the open sky looking at those twinking stars moving from one corner of the frame to the another... I will !!!

No comments: