The life is still moving without ay specific dream in mind... I don't what I want to do in long terms.
I think ''one successful business venture'' should work. How long should I work, lets not just work for my livelihood but for many. Start something... As soon as possible.
...the shock that I got this week was that my Car Loan got declined, and the mere reason was that I am in HYD from last 1 month only. I must say that HDFC bank people should use some common sense... Not all in the loan dept but the bunch of idiots who processed my application.
With this decline I was terribly pissed off but I am not sad. I am just changing my choice from RITZ to some other car... Simple reason is that, most of the people I know, don't like his car and so I have also started thinking in their lines.
Jan 11 either I will be buying a finance brand new car, or some used stuff... as I am running out of time.
Now since today is Jan 1... I must wish myself ''a great year ahead''.
Soon I will be publising my Resolution for the year both at personal and official front.
Cheers to 2011 !!!
Shiven
No comments:
Post a Comment