Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pride vs. Life ?

...this may look very simple to many...

Today while travelling from Hyderabad to Korba I luckily met one of my far relative ''mama'' who is younger than me in age. We both share a decent comfort zone as we haven't spent much time together. The climate in Chattisgarh is chilling and this is the peak winter time. I was pretty much aware of the fact about the climate here however since I wasn't having any woolen outfit in Hyderabad I was just carrying a pair of bedsheets to fight the chillness of C.G.

I met him and we were just discussing about the climate and I told him that I just got bedsheet with me to manage whole night, to which he replied... Do let me know if you need anything... ''Prathista me Jaan matt de dijiyega''. What he wanted to say is that if you need anything to fight with the winter let me know... ''dnt die for the pride''.

A little more refined and more logical point is... Don't die for false Pride.

We have seen many people who take false pride n' gradually that becomes ''ego''... And we decline the help offered by others despite of the fact that we are already in a deep shit.

Now if you ask me which one you choose... My answer will be pride but not a false pride. There are instances where we can compromise but many areas we just can't.

Keep the pride flag higher in the sky.

No comments: