Raipur to Vizag
Vizag to Chennai
3 leg journey... Generally my Journey are of minimum 2 legs but I hardly halt at my transhipment station however this time it was different I halted for more than 4 hrs in Raipur and more than 8 Hrs in Vizag and When I reached Chennai I was kinda drained and exasusted despite of final leg via Air. I was drained but quite happy that I touched Vizag after almost 3 yrs.
Vizag time in my life is one of the most happening and unforgable one. Loved my 2 years tenure in Gitam.
Now I am in Chennai for training on Account Management a new profile I have joined after completing my 1 and half years as BPA Branch Process Analyst and BRO Branch Retention Program Owner. I have changed 4 profile in Expeditors from the moment I joined this company... MT to TL to BPA/BRO and now Account Manager. Now this new profile I have to maintain for atleast 2 years if I choose continue with this company but have to increase the grade.
I am now in IKH - I K Hospital waiting for doctor for checkup of my Color Bone improvement, which I have broken almost 6 months back in an accident. It's already one hr and I am not sure when can I see him.
Let's see !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment