Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What should i write ?

I am a bit low but dnt want to show !

And I also know that a couple of ppl who usd to chk my this blog r nt checking so I am free to write my mind out.

It's almost more than 3 weeks and I am with my half family... Mummi and Naani, and they are going tomorrow back to Ambikapur. I am getting no sleep tonight !

I am not sure what else to write... Jst that I will be all alone from tomorrow again... Will go to office... Cum back in the evening... Read sum stuffs and sleep and again get up and get going.

Though I got frnds in HYD but not as good as in Chennai group. So not enjoyin even a great company frm frnds... Jst that it's going on.

I am missing Chennai Group!

No comments: