Just realised this today morning when one HYD-all mail cirulated in the office... Upset and Sad was the mood. Was so much excited about this weekend...actually a long weekend but all in vain.
So the eve of good friday is nothing special. Reached home around 9:30 Pm, spent some time on phone, then dinner, then this blog along with newspaper and then I gonna have a glass of milk before I call it a day.
Tomorrow morning have to get up on time and not like what I am doing from last couple of day... Getting up with multiple snoozing alarms at around 7:30 or 8 am, and rush for office. Tomorrow since the other authorised lockdown person will be late to office, responsibility of opening the office and dissabling the security alarm system is shifted to me.
Once I told this to my Mom when she asked me who opens the office, and she was like looking at me as if I am I dnt know what. These days the data security is so much important that corporate gives only a couple of people access to close and open the office, and fortunetly and unfortunetly I am one among the 4 authorised people in my office.
The climate is so awesome now, I was at balcony and the breeze was so much soothing. Never felt like coming in. Had this balcony would have enough room to accomodate me in sleeping position I might even be sleeping there.
And India launched it's PSLV-C16 which put 3 satellites in orbit successfully... Wow that's the news... and dats what is ISRO's flawless flight.
Thinking of going online now... But dnt feel like... I dnt know... I make go online now...!
No comments:
Post a Comment