In the eve of Ugaadi I was in 10 downing street, a famous pub in Begumpet with a couple of people I know, and got to know more about them that day. Also understood what is called ''cool'', surprisingly I had a complete different understanding of ''cool''.
So far I have been to many cock-tail parties in my life along with the people who are frm diffrent and much cooler nations than Indian. We are doing nothing but copying them... We have no self cool quotient but we try to act as if we are the coolest.
For me a people with cool mind is cool, I would call Dhoni cool, I will call Rahul Gandhi cool, I will call Ayushman and Ranvijay (VJs) cool... Infact I call my DM Vivek Kumar cool... He is the person from who I am learning manythings...!
So in simple words... Unless I like you I will never consider you cool. Cool is an image on people's mind... So for some people you might be cool... and for other's just fool ;) he he he !
No comments:
Post a Comment