Thursday, November 15, 2012

Goa

Goa... An amazing holiday destination I must say. I have been longing for this trip from last 6 years and have planned it so many times but it dint work out so far.

The best thing about Goa is it's beaches, and you have so many gori chamadis around. Its full of non native people from India and I must say Goa has maximum foreigner in per sqr km compared to anywhere in India. Beaches are clean, not all but yeh some of them. People are very welcoming and you have bikes available on hire to roam around. Stay is of all kinds, we have taken a cheap one were we paid 700 Indian Rupee for a day. A decent double bed with attach toilet.

It was a memorable experience. Food is little expensive and most of the food cuisines are in line with foreign taste buds.

Overall it was an nice time in Goa.

No comments: