I must say this android is a great stuff, now even blogger has got an application. I hope I will have enough reasons to not discontinue this time.
I have been busy from last January, and I must say extremely busy. But all these are just excuses, Excuses to reason why I aint writing. I wasnt actually writing as I dint feel like doing that. I dint feel like sharing anything to anybody, not even to the emptiness, and this is when she came into my life and I experienced what I never did before. We started talking quite often; many times a day. My phone bill started overshooting my limits. I thank to my organisation for supporting me and paying every penny that I spent on phone.
I started working untimely as I had to speak to her as well 'timely', and started gaining weight. Finally joined gym with very serious note along with Mukul, Mona and Santhosh. My clevical fracture again started giving me the clue that I am not as strong as I used to be, but I made sure that I am not turning back to lethargic lifestyle just because I have less strength at my shoulder. I started spending 75% time on the cardio, and remaining on abs workout and back strengthing. I feel much better these days. My back pain has gone, and I am able to drive for a long time without any issue.
Havent gone to gym from almost 20 days as I was out of station followed by my Goa short trip.
Will start it again from tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment