Started from friday night when we all colleague of EI went to Yatri Niwas for drink and dine with Vinod Parmeshwaran, the Finanace Guy from Chennai office followed by Saturday when I watched my first movie in Cinemax theater and the name was ''Band Baaja Baraat'': Ok kinda flick, and then today when I went to see ''Chaar Minaar'' in old city along with Anuraj Mishra my present flatmate in HYD... One more good thing that happened today was that I even finalised one flat which is hardly 50 meter from the place I presently stay.. So I am happy today but don't want to drink.
Chaar Minaar, what an awesome construction including Makka Mosque next to the great monument. It has added one more chapter in my life, ''I have seen one more famous place in India''. The place was good but very very crowded, and honks of vehicle were giving me headache. We also saw that Bangle Bazaar which was full of bangles of different type and colors. I even called my friends in Chennai who asked me to buy the bangles for them but fortunatly nobody picked up the call, and I saved few RUPAIYAS. ;)
I will now call it a week... Hope I will cover the famous places of HYD much faster than the time it took for me in Chennai.
No comments:
Post a Comment